During Fiscal Year 2022
We appreciate the donations and charitable giving to our retirement community during Fiscal Year 2022 (unaudited numbers):
- Cash gifts totaling over $1,156,734
- 904 donors, giving 4,231 gifts
- Total cash gifts of $589,349 for the Compassion Endowment, and new planned gifts written exceeding $261,000
- 8 new families became Visionaries
- The Good Samaritan Fund and the Compassion Endowment supported an average of 26 residents. We received more than $302,000 for Good Samaritan Fund.
- The George B. Showalter Giving Circle (donors who give $83.33 a month or $1,000 per year for the Good Samaritan Fund) now has 96 members.
- VMRC Golf Benefit was renamed in Honor of Diane Weaver. It produced over $69,123 for the Memory Care Endowment.